- Linux: An open source operating system which is based on UNIX and runs on a vast variety of hardware. The Linux operating system can be configured and optimized for specific requirements. We are experts in Linux remote server management and administration.
- Apache: A dynamic web server which is compatible with various operating systems such as Linux, UNIX, Windows, and Mac OS X etc. The Apache web server is capable of serving both static as well as dynamic web pages. Apache provides a assortment of features which assist in application development. Some of these include: GUI based server configuration interfaces, SSL support to serve secure web pages, detailed error log files, URL rewriter to facilitate the creation of search engine friendly URLs, running of multiple websites from a single Apache installation etc.
- MySQL: MySQL is one of the most popular open source relational database management systems which uses SQL to process data in a database.
- PHP: PHP is an open source server side scripting language which can be used to develop assorted dynamic web applications. PHP is based on an Object Oriented Architecture and most of its features, concepts and syntax originate from the C and Perl programming languages.
The main advantages of using the LAMP framework are:
- It is very adaptable and customizable
- It is open source and helps saves expensive licensing fees
- The LAMP stack is included in almost all Linux distributions
- It is supported by almost all hosting companies
- It is secure, robust and easily deployable
- It is supported by a large community of programmers
Our LAMP development experts have worked on a number of PHP Frameworks/ including:
- Git, SVN, Apache, MySQL
PHP based services
From simple websites and portals to multi tier complex internet applications, our PHP experts have done it all, and done it successfully. Some of our PHP development services are:
- Custom PHP web development
- Customer service application development
- eCommerce web development
- Search engine friendly CMS development
- Inventory management system development
- Shopping cart development
- AJAX based PHP web application development
- Social Networking application development
- PHP and MySQL web site design and development
- WYSIWYG Editor Application Development