Do you want to grow your business? Then, put your message in front of your potential customers. With millions of people daily on Google and Facebook, it is time to let them find your products.
Reach people on the go
Today, more and more people browse the web from phones, tablets and computers. Online Advertisement using GOOGLE or FACEBOOK make it easy for those people to find your store’s address or website when they’re close by – or give you a call directly from your advert.
Advertise globally — or locally
Where are your customers? You can tailor your Online Advert campaign so that your ads appear to people just in your town or state, or all around the country or even the entire world.
Know how your ads are doing
With Online Advert, you always know what you’re getting for your money. There are tools and detailed reports that can tell you how far, what’s working, what isn’t, and how you can improve your campaign.
Google and Facebook advert is highly accountable. With their tools, we will present you with reports on how your advert ran to help you understand precisely the return on your advertising investment and allows adjustments to be made in other to optimize for the best possible return.
How much you invest is up to you
For online advert, you set your budget and we will do the rest. But note that the more you budget, the more your ads enjoy exposure. We allow budget from $50 and up monthly. You’ll start by choosing a monthly budget you’re comfortable with, and then change it at any time.
Here’s a quick example:
Your monthly budget: $200
Your maximum cost-per-click bid: $0.20
Approximate number of clicks monthly: 2000 clicks
That is, 2000 targeted visitors to your website monthly
Only pay for results
With ads on Google and Facebook Pay-per-click, you’re not charged when your ad is displayed, but only when someone clicks on your ad to go to your website. You pay for a click. In other words, you only pay when your advertising works.
Needed Information for Successful Running of Online Advert Campaign
- Keywords related to the products or the business you want to advertise. Think about the main “Words” your customers are most likely to use (in referring to your products) when they are searching for your products. Write down your product name and then list so many other names people use locally and generally to refer to the product. For example, say your company sells solar powered tractors, but your customers tend to refer to them as “eco friendly tractors.” If you start running campaigns around the phrase “solar powered tractors,” your customers may never see your ads!
- What is your Targeted Location? Using geographic targeting within your ads will optimize your ads to only appear for people that are within your target market.
- Are You Offering Any Value – Your ad needs to show the customer what the value is in your product or service. This could include a discount offer, free offer, higher quality, or anything that will interest them and make them want to know more about your product.
- Demographics: Choose an age range and whether you want to target men, women or both. This will help tailor your message to the right audience.
- Contact Information: website address and Contact phone number; this can be your sales person’s phone number who customers can call for more inquiries or to place orders.
- Your objective: what do you want to achieve with the advertisement? Increased sales, brand awareness, etc.
What Are You Still Waiting for? Start Online Advertisement Today and Pull in Lots and Lots of Customers